We finally got a camping trip in last week at Hyalite Lake just outside of Bozeman (of course!). I'm still getting used to Lib's Monday to Friday job, so it was hard for me to leave. But while I wished we could have stayed longer, it was a great trip as a family and I can't wait to go again.
The first thing we did when we got there was grab our rods and get on the lake. Lib got Eryn her own brand new rod and they sat there practicing casting.
This might be the prettiest campsite I've ever had. We were afraid we wouldn't find anything since we got up there so late on Friday. All the reserved sites were taken, but we happened to find this spot down a trail just off the road and away from the other campers. Our campsite prayers worked.
I love these two, they are so cute together and it's fun watching them getting closer to each other.
Pictures from our hike to the Palisades Falls, it was a nice little trail even if it was paved. Lib spent most of the time trying to scare the crap out of us (when he wasn't carrying Eryn around on his back).





Trying to blend in with my cammo suit. The things we do for the men we love!
I told Eryn if she could catch a baby duck then she could keep it, not dreaming Lib was going to help her too. Luckily the babies were faster than both of them...but not by much. Now we really need a place with property because she has added ducks to her list of animals she needs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment