We loaded up the truck and drove to Bozeman to spend Easter weekend with Lib's family. The day was beautiful and nothing puts me in a better mood than that drive through Yellowstone and down the Gallatin. We didn't see as many animals with the warm weather but did manage to catch a glimpse of two moose next to the river. Lib and I agree that the moment we arrive in Bozeman we feel like we are home and this day was no different.As soon as we arrived at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house we got to work coloring the eggs and eating sugar! Grandpa added an Easter coloring Egg Spinner to his arsenal this year and they managed to color them all without a crack (except the ones Lib and I did!). Eryn got to sleep up in the loft this time and the Easter bunny still found her without a hitch the next morning.
We went to church with Uncle Charlie, Aunt Candi and the boys, followed by an marathon photo session. I love dressing Eryn up for Easter, and this year she looked absolutely adorable in the light blue polka dot dress from Grandma. She loved it so much I had to literally pull it off of her. He is so irresistible in pink
Sgt. Boggs
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment