It was no big surprise that my horse crazed daughter chose a pony theme for her birthday party this year. We had a great day hanging out with our new family. Eryn loves running around with all of her cousins, especially Isabel (her BFF ie. best friend forever). I love having a full house, and I definitely get to have that with Lib's big family. His family has a way of making us feel like we fit right in and I love getting to know them better every time. Both of our parents had a chance to meet each other before the wedding which was nice too. It was my first time cooking for the Brown clan, and I wasn't so worried about whether they'd like but whether I would have enough. Everything turned out great and I actually had leftovers.
Eryn ripped through her presents with lightening quick speed and spent the rest of the day on the mic singing Hannah Montana songs with Isabel. My little nephews took a turn on the dance floor while Gini and I squeezed into old high school prom dresses (yes...we did fit into them, no... there will be no pictures posted).
Pin the 'horn' on the unicorn
I said a special prayer that night for Eryn, that this year is full of joy and happiness. That she continues on her way to being such an amazing girl and that she always knows how much I love her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment